National Equipment Dealers LLC (NED), a heavy equipment rental, sales and services company based in Lexington, North Carolina, has expanded its sales and service footprint with Fuchs material handlers beyond the currently authorized territory of Houston and Dallas to include Georgia.
“Our expansion with Fuchs is perfect timing for the ongoing growth of our company throughout Georgia,” says Dan Letterle, chief sales officer of NED. “The addition of this great line of material handling equipment will build on our already well-established presence in the scrap and recycling industry in Georgia."
NED says it is growing fast throughout Georgia with two servicing branches in Richmond Hill, Georgia, and Dallas, Georgia. Later this year, NED plans to open two additional branches to support customers in other parts of Georgia.
NED, formerly known as Four Seasons Equipment in Texas, has represented the Fuchs brand since 2014. Over the last eight years, NED says it earned the coveted Fuchs Material Handler status of top dealer for Texas.
“Over the years, our specialist team developed strong sales and support relationships with key scrap customers by leveraging other brands that we represent,“ Letterle says. “We are excited to expand our equipment solutions with Fuchs Material Handlers to a growing customer base.”
Latest from Recycling Today
- SA Recycling makes diversity honors list
- Property in northwest Ohio considered for new MRF
- Recycling Today Media Group launches the Battery and Critical Metals Recycling Conference
- WM sees less growth in its collection and disposal volumes year over year
- Amcor to invest $250K into Circolution
- Direct Pak, City of Phoenix reclaim more than 16 million pounds of recycled PET
- Western Placer WMA joins Bye Bye Mattress collection program
- Call2Recycle Canada, GFL partner to expand battery recycling capacity in Western Canada