Doosan Smart X-Care
Doosan Infracore North America has launched a subscription-based telematics monitoring service, supported by a new machine monitoring center at its Suwanee, Georgia, headquarters. The machine monitoring center is staffed by Doosan employees who will monitor subscribers’ DoosanConnect Telematics systems and send them email and push notifications if their construction equipment needs attention. Smart X-Care:
- allows Doosan employees to watch for critical machine fault codes, upcoming and overdue service and warranty expirations
- enables Doosan to send machine alerts to both the owner and the dealer via email and push notifications
- is currently only available for newly purchased Doosan construction equipment—free for customers for six months after a machine purchase and $19.99 per month after
Visit https://na.doosanequipment.com for more information.
Harris Products V-Series 62-5 cutting torches
Harris Products Group, Mason, Ohio, has expanded its line of V-Series 62-5 straight hand-held cutting torches to include options with equal pressure mixers for high-capacity jobs, such as scrap yards, shipyards, rail yards and steel mills. V-Series 62-5 cutting torches:
- can be used with Harris or Victor-style conical tips, regardless of the type of gas being used
- can cut materials up to 12 inches thick and come in lengths from 21 inches to 72 inches
- have a forged head and are available in 70-, 90- and 180-degree head angles with brass levers designed to provide a long service life
Visit www.harrisproductsgroup.com for more information.
Volvo CE electric wheel loaders
Volvo Construction Equipment (Volvo CE), with its North American offices in Shippensburg, Pennsylvania, has upgraded its L20 and L25 electric compact wheel loaders with enhanced uptime, versatility and operator comfort in mind. Upgraded Volvo CE electric compact wheel loaders:
- have an increased maximum speed of 12.4 mph
- offer zero-exhaust emissions, lower noise and similar performance compared with diesel equivalents
- feature lower noise levels inside and outside the cab thanks to a new hydraulic pump, relocated from the cab to the front frame
- have a programmable cab heater option, allowing operators to choose the times and days of the week when they would like to step into a prewarmed, defrosted cab
- can be charged in six hours with their 6-kilowatt onboard charger if used with a 240-volt socket or Level 2 public charging station
Visit www.volvoce.com/united-states/en-us for more information.
Explore the January 2023 Issue
Check out more from this issue and find you next story to read.
Latest from Recycling Today
- SA Recycling makes diversity honors list
- Property in northwest Ohio considered for new MRF
- Recycling Today Media Group launches the Battery and Critical Metals Recycling Conference
- WM sees less growth in its collection and disposal volumes year over year
- Amcor to invest $250K into Circolution
- Direct Pak, City of Phoenix reclaim more than 16 million pounds of recycled PET
- Western Placer WMA joins Bye Bye Mattress collection program
- Call2Recycle Canada, GFL partner to expand battery recycling capacity in Western Canada